Access to the Political & Religion Forum

Matthew

Administrator
Staff member
Resident
1K+ Likes
Mar 8, 2007
Rancho Murieta South
RMO has a Political & Religion Forum that is not open to everyone. You must have a forum account and specifically request access. Not everyone enjoys reading political or religious discussions. I want to provide a place where people can have those discussions and at the same time keep those discussions away from those that would prefer not to see them.

Click here to request access to the forum.

I

Icini

Bravo Matthew! It has been needed for a while now; glad you implemented it. :banana:

Wilbur

Resident
1K+ Likes
Mar 20, 2007
Those who elect not to join that group may well live happier and more productive lives as a result.

Alas, I, of course, could not resist....

nana

Resident
1K+ Likes
Mar 22, 2007
Matthew, I sure hope this doesn't mean the level of "nastiness" toward one another will be allowed to increase. . .there is so much going on in the world, our world, that bickering over relatively innocuous issues is not fruitful. Instead of beaching, go to the source (a reliable one) and get the answers to the questions you have posed and quit zooming in on whomever you're most p-o'ed at!
Happy holidays to all!

Matthew

Administrator
Staff member
Resident
1K+ Likes
Mar 8, 2007
Rancho Murieta South
Matthew, I sure hope this doesn't mean the level of "nastiness" toward one another will be allowed to increase. . .there is so much going on in the world, our world, that bickering over relatively innocuous issues is not fruitful. Instead of beaching, go to the source (a reliable one) and get the answers to the questions you have posed and quit zooming in on whomever you're most p-o'ed at!
Happy holidays to all!
No not at all. In the political & religion forum there will be more leeway given, but that does not mean we can attack each other. I just am trying to give those that want to aggressively debate issues a place to do it, while at the same time not subjecting everyone to our conversations.

I appreciate a vigorous debate, but I have had some complaints that they don't like reading such discussions. I know these folks could simply not read the discussions, but I understand that they may not want to even read a portion of the discussion to determine if they don't want to read any further. I am trying to give them tools to make the site what they want it to be.

I am also not willing to silence anyone that wants to debate issues, even when those are heated debates. I have edited/deleted very few posts and I don't like doing it, but I will if needed.