Welcome to Rancho Murieta Online

• Welcome to RMO. You are viewing Rancho Murieta's largest forum as a guest. Sign up for a free account today. Members are allowed to post to the forums and send private messages. Signing up is easy, fast, and free. Registered users also browse RMO with no ads

Wilbur

Resident
1K+ Likes
Mar 20, 2007
Yeah, North is East of South :ROFL: The reference is to North and South banks of the river.

nilmark

Resident
Apr 12, 2007
Actually I was curious after reading the reference to the site from Ranchomurieta.com. I like to know what people think about anything and this seems like it might be a good adjunct. I use to visit here awhile ago. Then life happened. He's 9 mos now so I have a little more time.

Mama Mia

Staff member
Resident
1K+ Likes
Apr 25, 2007
nilmark said:
Actually I was curious after reading the reference to the site from Ranchomurieta.com. I like to know what people think about anything and this seems like it might be a good adjunct. I use to visit here awhile ago. Then life happened. He's 9 mos now so I have a little more time.
Congratulations....enjoy it because when he starts walking, you will be very busy again..... :)

nana

Resident
1K+ Likes
Mar 22, 2007
Well, I managed to switch over, but have a question: I was sent a temporary password--six digits, I think, but cannot figure out how to reset to my old password. Any helpers out there?:confused:

Anonymous

Resident
Aug 18, 2007
Well, I managed to switch over, but have a question: I was sent a temporary password--six digits, I think, but cannot figure out how to reset to my old password. Any helpers out there?:confused:
I think you can reset by going to "User CP" at the top of any page, then on the left there is a "edit profile" click on it and then click on "edit email and password" that should take you were you need to be.

RanchHQ

Todavía estoy aquí !
Lifetime Resident
1K+ Likes
Nov 14, 2007
Scott Rd.
Mathew:
Problem solved, it had to do with AOL and their protocol.
I have the same problem with AOL and other sights.
Thanks again.

lab_lover

Resident
1K+ Likes
Mar 30, 2007
RM, South
RanchoHQ, you are a parrothead! I noticed your quote, I love Jimmy Buffet! Now there's one I'd love ETC to bring to Rancho Murieta! :bow:

Jan 5, 2018
Hello,
I am Leona and I own a personal chef company in which I cook for people who can't cook for themselves or family is not able to cook for their parents.